
One of the reasons I wanted a blog was to post pics of my kids for my friends and family and the second reason was to post scrap pages that I'm working on. As much as I love posting pics of the kids, I want this blog also to be a way for me to just take time for me.
Today I finally finished a scrap page that's been sitting on my desk for weeks now. I usually scrap in 12"x12" but lately, I've really enjoyed my 8x11 landscape pages. For those of you who don't know me too well, I'm a true scrap-a-holic. OK, I've admitted it, thats how I spend most of my Saturday nights! Yeah, I'm that exciting...thought I'd post this page. It came out OK but my handwriting is just terrible. Trying to write on chipboard is a bit challenging. This is a picture of Aydan and I (yes, I'm posting a pic of me, a rarity) in our backyard. He gives me these really strong, wet kisses. He pulls my hair and head to him, then he opens his mouth as wide as possible, and just plants a wet one on and doesn't let go. He's so affectionate...So much that sometimes he bites and those teeth are sharp!
Today I got a phone call from my long lost friend, Sheila. Here's a picture of us in the 9th grade. I think I'm being very brave tonight posting these pics! It was nice catching up with her! We went to school together and kinda lost to
uch when we were around 20. She lives in Houston and is coming up for her HS reunion-yeah its been 20 years now! We are trying to make plans to get together. Hi Sheila! Which reminds me that my HS reunion is in October-I can't believe its been 20 years! What am I going to wear??
1 comment:
Awwww, Carla-he is so precious!!! I really miss that age. Mine is a difficult want to slap him 13 year old now! Enjoy this age!!!!
Your scapbooking looks awesome! I want to do that-even bought a bunch of stuff to start-but can never find time. I sew, so most of my craft time is spent at my machine.
You look beautiful! And your kids are beautiful too!
Post a Comment