Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy 40th Birthday Laura Vegas!!!!!!!!

Surprise Laura! Welcome to your 40th b-day party! First of all Happy Birthday Girl :) I hope you like your b-day blog hop. You totally deserve it! Yes, I'm going to get all mushy...just wanted to say how wonderful of a friend you are. I never thought that when I found your blog almost 3 years ago that I would find a wonderful person to call my BFF. Thank you for always being there for me in every way. You always cheer me up and make me laugh when I need it the most. I can't tell you how much that means to me. I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you! I really do.
Funny because even though you are younger than me (lol) I still look up to you for your guidance in life and all the other things we have in common like for instance...hmmm, scrapbooking :) You really are a person who just radiates positive energy , can laugh at herself, and I love being around it.

Girl, have a wonderful day and I'll talk to you soon!!!

Now on to Sara! HERE


(for those who didn't start the blog hop from the beginning you can start HERE)

12 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute card! Thanks for the opp! Seems like you all have a beautiful friendship!

Dwita said...

Pretty card, Carla. Happy 40th for Laura..

Sara said...

What a great card! I think it's great that you & Lynn came up with this fantastic idea to celebrate our friend! And I'm glad that we "met" through such a wonderful person!

Kathy Martin said...

What a fun and fabulous card! Such cheerful colors! :)

Celeste B. said...

Love the card, it's super cute! Happy Birthday Laura! Loving the blog hop!!

Celeste B.
ccscards.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

What a super cute card! I really like those ghost letters.

laura vegas said...

i love this card ... and it's even cuter in person, since i have it sitting on my counter right now! lol! thank you so much for helping put this idea together ... it means more to me than you'll ever know! and i truely appreciate what you said about me ... the feeling is mutual! love calling you my friend :)

Suzanne said...

This is such a lovely card! Thanks for coming up with this great idea! (:

Nichol Magouirk said...

what a fun and bright card, Carla! Love it!

Heather Ruwe said...

love your card carla! :) isn't laura the best?

Sasha Farina said...

this is just so sweet!!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a cute card! Happy birthday to your friend.