Here's a small tutorial on creating the bowed ribbon. I didn't measure the ribbon but I'm sure I used about 24". I would suggest to not cut off the ribbon until you reach the end.
Place a glue dot on top of the ribbon where the left portion of the bow will fall.

Fold the left side and push on glue dot...repeat on other side. Add a glue dot under the ribbon on top of the paper, in between the ribbon folds.
Add a piece of string over the glue dot.
Tie the string and add another glue dot on top of the knot. Add your button and tie the string through! Hope that was clear!
And another one of Maui and her first bath. Used the new Making Memories Flutter paper heere. Got the 8x8 muti-pack, which I love! I mixed it with some MM Vintage Findings.
I added some Key Lime Glimmer mist to the white fabric tag. 
I'm a little late here posting for Valentine's Day but thought I'd still share. Made this frame for Ozan to put on his desk at work. He is totally supportive of my craft and I know that he'll display this proudly.
And the card that I made to go with it...thanks for looking.
7 comments:
WOW Carla!! LOVE all the craftiness here!! GORGEOUS work! And the ribbon bows are awesome!!
Beautiful! The ribbon instructions were perfect. I want to try that.
isn't that the best adhesive for ribbons?? anyway, LOVE your projects, such a cute cute layout. i added your blog to google so i can keep up w/ you better ;) miss ya!
you've been busy carla! love it all especially the first LO. Love the ribbon technique and the typewriter journaling! :)
gorgeous layouts carla! and i love the little tutorial for the ribbon ... it's a fun idea, and i love how you tied the bottons onto the ribbon!
thanks for the tut! i am hopeless with ribbons! shall try that soon :) you're on a roll.. send mr mojo to me when you're done!
Beautiful work as always! TFS! :-)
Post a Comment