Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lots Going On

First of all I want to say is that we have all been sick around here lately. Two weeks ago it started with Kendall's fever, then Aydan, then me. Both kids are fine now...well, kind of. I ended up in the ER with Kendall yesterday. She sliced her finger on the back of her dresser. There was a flap of skin and the bleeding wouldn't stop. Know what they did? Antibiotic cream and a bandaid. I could of done that! I just wasn't sure if she needed stitches. Aydan bopped his nose on something I think, trying to climb out of the pack n play during his nap. We don't know how and he has a bruised nose. I've been sick with bronchitis for 2 weeks. I finally went to the Dr because I couldn't hardly breath at night. He gave me a z-pak and some cough syrup with codeine. That's some good stuff! I'm going back to work tomorrow :(


This weekend I painted Kendall's room. It was all pink (think Pepto Bismol) with a white chair rail. I wanted to paint the bottom green so I took my favorite Bazzill cardstock with me (used on the layout below) and got a custom color. I gotta take pics. It came out cute. Then this evening Kendall and I made chocolate chip cookies. I can't have any because I've been on a diet. Imagine that?





I made this page this weekend and here is a pic of Aydan having his first choc chip cookie and you can see his bruise. Thanksgiving is coming up soon and we have a lot of prepping to do. Ozan makes a mean Turkey. Yum.




Ooops...I forgot Halloween pics. I didn't get good ones. Aydan had a fever so we took him out for 10 minutes and Kendall was running ahead. Aydan was a Caribbean pirate, but for the life of me, I couldn't get that cute hat on.

2 comments:

Staci said...

What cute Halloween photos! Sorry you guys have been under the weather. :-( It's allergy central station at our house.

Unknown said...

I loved the Costumes!

Thanks Mommy!