Aydan is just so cute and he is a typical boy. Let me tell you! At snack time yesterday, I gave Kendall a mini cupcake that my MIL brought over. He just looks at me as to say, "You're not going to give me one?" Who can resist that adorable face. His face was just covered in chocolate cupcakes.

That morning he was eating dirt from the garden and later was eating sand from his sandbox! Why?? I don't get it.
Today we went to the zoo...all the kids were dressed up in their costumes. We forgot Kendall's but that was OK because it was too hot to wear! Aydan fell asleep in the car on the way home, what a sweetie!
Today we went to the zoo...all the kids were dressed up in their costumes. We forgot Kendall's but that was OK because it was too hot to wear! Aydan fell asleep in the car on the way home, what a sweetie!
Yesterday I worked on a couple of projects...a card for my manager for bosses day (yes, I like my boss!), which was last week (oops) and these layouts, which are a 6x12 format. It was so fun to use that size! On Aydan's page, I tied some tags together...I lifted that idea from Melissa.

1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love these 6x12 layouts and beautiful photos.
Love that song, too.
Post a Comment