
This is a LO of our trips to our favorite local zoo. We went there with my in-laws last time. This was a very easy one for me, took about 30 minutes. Yeah!

And this card is literally 2"x3", its so cute....
This is the card on made for our 9th wedding anniversary...I never got a chance to post it before. I've already been telling Ozan what I want for my 10th next year!

I did this LO a couple of weeks ago, my poor Kendall. I'll scrap just about anything! Its those little things that create a page like this.
Aydan has been a bit behind on his speech but recently he has been saying a couple of things. Like last Saturday he said, "momma" but now he calls me"mom-mom"...it makes me weak in the knees {be still my heart}! You know I have to scrap that!
Have a good week.
1 comment:
Your work is fabulous! I'll have to stop by more often! :-)
Post a Comment