
Kendall had these HUGE blue eyes when she was a baby. A stranger once asked me if she ever blinked because she would just look around with these eyes and you hardly ever saw her blink. This is probably one of my favorite pics of her during her first year...so of course I had to scrap it! {sorry for the bad scan}
Its been a crazy week for all of us...busy at work, busy at home! Kendall is being more defiant and Aydan is still a good baby but he is into EVERYTHING he sees. Opening and closing every drawer and door in the house, climbing on furniture, playing with the dogs water bowl, trying to eat the dog food. I spend most of my time with him pulling him away from something. With working and being a mom, I literally am on my feet working 14 hours a day. I'm SO glad its Friday. I'm off Monday so I can have a long weekend. My students are off for spring break so its a good time for me too. Tomorrow is my nephew's 4th b-day party so I need lots of rest tonight...LOL!
I made these pages last weekend of Aydan's first year. Each picture is from each month. I'm not too happy with it, but what can I do?


No comments:
Post a Comment