Saturday, January 27, 2007

{Nothing}




Whew...I have a three day weekend! I haven't had much time off from work and I really needed this. I've done two pages this weekend and I'll probably start on some v-day cards for all my boyfriends-LOL! I've been so busy with work, the students just came back from break and we've been really busy in our department.
Kendall is at a b-day party with Daddy and the baby sleeping...what to do...what to do...I couldn't decide to scrap or nap. I had too much Starbucks this morning, so I scrapped. I gotta get busy with Kendall's b-day party planning. Her party is next weekend and I just booked the place yesterday! I'm a bad mom. Usually I'm a person who plans everything ahead, I just can't make up my mind these days. Well, I'm gonna go back to my scrapping...no football this weekend, yeah!!!

No comments: