Sunday, October 08, 2006

My 20 year Reunion

Kelly and Wes

Wes and me
One too many?????




I had my 20 year HS reunion last night. What a night! I got lost trying to find the place, there was not a street sign so I wasn't sure were I was at, then cops were blocking the street and we had no power at the hall for 2 hours! Too funny! It was hard recognizing some people. I didn't get home until 2:30 and my kids were up at 7 this morning. Monday morning is going to be tough! I didn't take too many pics. It was kind of dark and I was so engrossed in talking that pictures were a bit tough. I was getting a little giddy and starting taking pics of myself.

...oh and here are some pics from our ten year reunion. Ten years ago, that's too crazy!!

No comments: